2013年1月31日 星期四

20130131 AQ報報

1. Fränk Schleck 遭判一年車監



所以2013.7.14 之後才能上場,今年環法看不到他了

大史表示:Of course I am disappointed by the verdict that has just been announced. I think that the decision to suspend me during one year is too severe considering the fact that the Council acknowledged that I unintentionally consumed a contaminated product. Unfortunately the provisions of the UCI are such that an involuntary contamination is sufficient in order to pronounce a punishment. However I am relieved that the judges acknowledged that the present is not a case of doping and that I had no intention to enhance my performance. This is very important for me, my family, for my team and all those who support me. We will now analyse the decision in detail and decide on potential further steps. However I bear a positive aspect of the decision in mind: the judges acknowledged that I am not a cheater. I wish to thank all my friends and fans who kept their faith in me during this tough period.

Q 半仙不得不承認inrng 真是眼光獨到又中肯,評論完全點出黑暗面

簡單說

The Xipamide molecule not found in any diet supplements!!!

表示沒事不會去吃Xipamide,但卻又測到這麼小量(如果當初是想使用代謝的方法規避,那真是人算不如天算)

所以ALAD 打破了WADA 的規則,雷聲大雨點小得給了大史喘息的空間...



2. Women’s Road Races



Tour of Qatar
Omloop Het Niuewsblad-Vrouwen
Women’s World Cup
U.S. National Racing Calendar Series
Redlands Bicycle Classic
Exergy Tour
Giro d’Italia Femminile
World Championships

相對於職業男子組,職業女子車壇比較原始,實力也比較參差

但Q 半仙認為這很值得注目,不像男子組那麼暴力,優雅好看

Tour of Qatar 已經比到第二站了,快去你管找影片來關切吧



以下跟車有關

3. Wauters' Vacansoleil-DCM Bianchi Oltre XR




設定諸元
 
Frame
Bianchi Oltre XR, 57cm
Fork
Bianchi F.Carbon HoC
Headset
FSA Orbit IS 1 1/8-to-1 1/2" tapered
Stem
FSA OS99, 120mm x -6°
Handlebars
FSA Energy T, 42cm (c-c)
Tape/grips
Lizard Skins DSP
Front brake
FSA Gossamer w/ FFWD carbon-specific pads
Rear brake
FSA Gossamer w/ FFWD carbon-specific pads
Brake levers
Campagnolo Ergopower Ultra-Shift Super Record EPS
Front derailleur
Campagnolo Super Record EPS
Rear derailleur
Campagnolo Super Record EPS
Shift levers
Campagnolo Ergopower Ultra-Shift Super Record EPS
Cassette
Campagnolo Super Record 11s, 11-25T
Chain
KMC X11SL-TI
Crankset
FSA K-Force Light BB386, 175mm, 53/39T
Bottom bracket
FSA BB30-to-BB386 EVO adapter
Pedals
Look KéO Blade
Wheelset
FFWD F6R
Front tire
Vredestein Fortezza Pro TriComp tubular, 23mm 
Rear tire
Vredestein Fortezza Pro TriComp tubular, 23mm 
Saddle
Selle San Marco Zoncolan
Seat post
Bianchi Oltre XR
Bottle cages
Elite Sior Mio (2)
Computer
CycleOps Joule GPS
Other accessories
BBB Aerofix number plate holder
 
 
量測數據
 
Saddle height, from BB (c-t)
820mm
Saddle setback 
73mm
Seat tube length, c-t
515mm
Seat tube length, c-c
507mm
Tip of saddle nose to C of bars (next to stem)
597mm
Saddle-to-bar drop (vertical)
158mm
Head tube length
160mm
Top tube length
560mm
Total bicycle weight
7.40kg (16.31lb) with computer

有趣的後叉與前叉




4. NAHBS 2013: ELLIS CYCLES





迷死人了~



5. Bontrager Aeolus 3 D3 tubulars



27mm 胖框


好強的空力效果


花鼓是DT 代工的,碳本體,鋁耳...棘輪是DT 結構...


超粗的軸,厲害!前18/後24(0X/2X)編法,聰明!鋼絲頭外露式,好調!

共1150g,2598 鎂...這對傳統鋼絲輪選料設定深得Q 半仙的心,讓人非常有興趣!



6. Raleigh Militis 2013 team bike



主題是COLE 輪組(我如果說這是台灣之光會不會有人想揍我)



沒有留言:

張貼留言