2012年12月26日 星期三

20121226 AQ報報

1. 坎爺除了拼石板古典賽,連環義他也想...



也是啦,2013 環義第二站是TTT,他的確有機會穿上maglia rosa

他自己對於2013 的展望表示:Now the team has a new coach, We're on the same page, we want to win. I only regret not having Bennati as a companion, but Devolder and Hondo are two good riders. As a team we are stronger. I come from a year in which a lot has happened, both positive and negative-stands. Firstly, the crash at Flanders, the yellow jersey in the Tour, the birth of my son and finally the fall in London. I'm sure I'll become stronger and I'm doing everything I need to achieve new successes. 2013 will be my year.

記得上一次他孩子出生隔年幹了什麼事嗎?

2010 大爆發!!!



2. 如何決定座高|BikeRadar

2.1. 腳跟法

穿好鞋座上車,腳跟踏踏板,把座墊調整到膝蓋伸直...通常會造成座墊太低


2.2. 109% 法

一篇1967 年由的Hamley & Thomas 發表的論文表示,你的腳長109% 就是適當的座高


2.3. LeMond 法

這是109% 法的變體,而三屆環法冠軍Greg LeMond 是先驅

量跨高,乘以0.883 便是座高...這方法對於大腿骨特長的人不適用

LeMond (他大腿骨長得有名)表示:......


2.4. Holmes 法

穿上鞋,上卡,踏板踩到下死點,腳跟打平,拿出量角器量膝蓋角度,25-35度

密西西比女子大學教授Will Pelever 建議:When I finish fitting someone on their bike, their knee angle is usually somewhere between 25 and 30 degrees, but much closer to 25 on most all occasions.


當然,如果你有這攤老闆的症頭,那也請你經過300+km 的騎乘後試著微調一下




3. Bicycling 也教你怎麼設座高


Set cleats


Assume a natural cycling position


Measure knee angle

Aiming for 25 to 35 degrees. That's the sweet spot for producing maximum power.

Set fore/aft position


Save

沒有留言:

張貼留言