2012年12月24日 星期一

20121224 AQ報報

1. Stefano Garzelli 與Vini Fantani-Selle Italia 簽一年約



由於Acqua & Sapone 今年年底吹熄燈號,遲暮的小海盜也跟著失業

還好Vini Fantani-Selle Italia 讓他東山再起,他表示:My dream is, once again, the Giro d'Italia, the race around which I linked my career. But we must not forget that we have to be invited the Giro.We have to be realistic in our ambitions. A stage win for me would be a great success for Fantini. Then maybe a mountain jersey again.

希望Vini Fantani-Selle Italia 能拿到環義外卡,我想看他再奮起啊



2. 豊岡英子--在歐陸打拼的東洋CX 女武神

2012 CX 世界盃NAMUR 站

整備戰馬


賽前預跑


正賽




以第29 名完賽


成績雖然不出色,但她是唯一的東亞人...日本也有小眾發展的CX 比賽


賽後,最近竄起的攝影新星Sonoko 一起.祝生還!!



請持續鎖定Hime and Chuko in Muddy Paradise :)



3. J-Rod:I'll leave Katusha to win Tour de France



如果CAS 駁回Katusha 關於WorldTour 賽證的申訴,J-Rod 就會離隊另覓東家

他自己表示:I know it's a very difficult challenge. But next year the Tour has a very hilly course that may be extraordinary for me. This is my desire,” he said, but admitted, "It is a difficult time.

J-Rod 經紀人表示:The Tour next year is perfect for him. He is 33 and can not pass up an opportunity like this.


雖然說就他跟車隊的關係,會有這個聲明不意外了,但Q 半仙認為他應該會晚一點表態的...算了 XD 我們來猜他會被那一隊搶去好了

沒有留言:

張貼留言