2013年8月14日 星期三

20130814 AQ 報報

1. 麥雞頭接受測謊,證明他沒用禁藥



測謊結果請點這裡

德國測謊專家Holger Leutz 表示:This means he’s telling the truth.



2. 2014 年Gianni Savio 會把Androni Giocattoli-Venezuela 打造成一支準WorldTour team?



他自己表示:I'm a free man, I don’t have to bow down to sponsors. I have my pool of sponsors but I decide the strategy of the team, with my staff and riders. My sponsors know I'll never take too many risk or promise results that I can never deliver, and my riders know they will get a fair wage, be well treated and always be paid. We're a serious, organised team but our budget of 2.5 million Euro is five, six, seven or even ten times less than some of the biggest WorldTour teams. I'm gentleman and so I won't name names but some of them are terrible at managing their resources and getting results. I think we offer excellent value for money.

可惜明年Franco Pellizotti 被挖去Astana,Fabio Felline 也投奔Trek

Gianni Savio 得再多找些潛力股來培植

同時,Savio 也在計劃著促成第一支Venezuela WorldTour team

相較於台灣,Q 半仙更期待委內瑞拉呀...



3. BONTRAGER PRO CYCLING DEVELOPMENT TEAM 要找贊助商



hTㄈ 花了200 萬鎂去找肛舔人助陣,台灣哪家企業想拓展美國市場? 請聯絡Axel Merckx...



4. 弗嚕米...源自於對龍頭的熱愛...XD

沒有留言:

張貼留言