2012年11月6日 星期二

20121106 AQ報報

1. Emma Pooley 2013 加入瑞士車隊 Bigla Cycling



由於AA Drink-leontien.nl 本季跑完之後解散,讓Emma 萌生退意,想去把地質工程學博士學位唸完

不過她現在很興奮的表示:I’m looking forward to this new challenge and I’ll do my best to help the young riders on the Bigla team to make the step up. I’ve raced against a lot of them in local races in Switzerland and I can see how talented they are. We will be a force to be reckoned with in 2013. Next year will be different for me than the last few years, because I’ll be spending the winter studying to finish my Ph.D. … that will mean a slower start to the season. But Bigla will give me plenty of racing opportunities, some fun new challenges, and also the freedom to focus a bit on my own goals in the time trial.

好好地玩吧~


2. UCI 開始調查Vinokourov 在2010 Liege-Bastogne-Liege 的賄賂傳聞



先前的AQ 報報,都2012 年底了...UCI 才...



3. Jimmy Casper 未來在哪兒落腳?



經過15 年的職業生涯,Casper 在今年全無勝績,Ag2r–La Mondiale 將不再與他續約

但這位在環法中常常拼了命爭奪爐主的衝刺老將,還不想退休...他表示:I may be 35 but I don’t feel like I’m done. I still have the desire to train hard and race. But the problem is that most people think a 35-year old sprinter with no victories is finished.

唉...應該還有其他隊願意跟他簽約吧...



4. 台灣工廠巡禮--永祺工業

他們正在裝LOOK 的新車675


不要再跟我說LOOK 有多傳奇...已隨風而逝...


永祺最有名的當數STRIDA:永祺中國常州廠燒車架,台灣組裝...So that's called MIT...




5. 比賽前熱身



基本上就是讓你的身體在比賽前準備好...讓肌肉可以更快收縮,讓心跳衝得上去,血流速度也加快

依照不同比賽強度與時間長度,暖身的策略也不同
Event
Warm-up
» Criterium
» Hill climbs <5mi
» Cyclocross
 
20 minutes easy // 4 x (1 minute fast pedaling at 120 rpms + 1 minute easy) // 5 minutes all-out // 5 minutes easy
» Road Race <60mi
» Metric Century
 
10–15 minutes easy // 5 x (1–2 minutes 85% race pace + 2–3 minutes recovery) // 5 minutes easy
» Road Race >60 mi
» Century
» Fondo
 
10–15 minutes easy // 5 minutes tempo (about 80% race pace) // 5 minutes easy
» Ultra-endurace
   events >5 hrs
10 minutes easy pedaling as you roll out from the start



注意!! 暖身搞到貢頂或是天長地久是浪費力氣;時間盡量控制在起跑前10min 內完成,不然等太久又冷掉了(這...在台灣時間非常難抓,誰知道那些有表演慾的長官要噴多久口水)...

沒有留言:

張貼留言