2013年6月23日 星期日

20130623 AQ報報

1. Ullrich 在Focus 雜誌的訪談中坦承使用禁藥



他表示:Yes, I availed of Fuentes' treatments. Almost everyone at the time was taking performance-enhancing substances. I didn’t take anything that was not taken by the others. It would only have been cheating for me if I had gotten an advantage which was not the case. I just wanted to ensure I had an equal opportunity.

當然,Focus 雜誌順便問了阿姆斯壯...他表示:I always knew that Lance Armstrong wouldn’t get away with it, even if he was probably protected for years by some other institution and the world governing body. I'm not any better than Armstrong but no worse either. The great heroes of the past are today people with flaws and we have to cope with them.

Focus 雜誌原連結



2. Simon Clarke 接受澳洲RIDE 訪問: ready for Le Tour



這段訪問非常值得給有在訓練/比賽的車友們看

同時,Q 半仙也認為,找個好的線上教練也是會進步的...只要你肯狠狠的操爆自己,終究可以輕鬆的踢人家屁股...



3. 沙公怎麼把他的戰馬放到車頂架上?





Q 半仙想...Danny MacAskill 應該也行...

沒有留言:

張貼留言