2012年5月25日 星期五

20120525 AQ報報

1. Contador 持續的保持訓練,Omega Pharma-QuickStep 想趁機攔胡



要是Omega Pharma-QuickStep 真的成功

那Riis 就當定爐主了...XD



2. 坎爺回來了!


坎爺最近在德國比的2.HC 級比賽Bayern Rundfahrt 復出

他自己表示:I feel normal now. I expected that some time would need to go by, maybe two or three days of racing before I would feel ok, but in general I’m good. The climb was really hard but I’m happy to be back in the environment of a race and cycling in general. For sure I suffered because of so many weeks without the intensity of racing. And I know small things will affect me for a while, but this is normal as I get back into the rhythm of racing. I’m satisfied.

我真的很為他高興!



以下跟車有關

3. 2013 Campagnolo EPS TT Group

之前介紹過,請點這裡









4. 2013 Ridley X-Fire Disc



Hayes CX Five 機械碟...(那快拆看起來像是大甲之光出輪組時附的,但輪組是Velocity...)


CX 車才有的特殊走線...前變


CX 車才有的特殊走線...後變 & 後碟


X-Fire 是PF30 的BB 殼,因此採用轉接座來裝上SL-K Light 386 曲柄(好醜的轉接座,而且波浪華斯又出現了啊啊啊啊)


有Di2 專用孔喔!

沒有留言:

張貼留言